Join now

Tgirls XXX Review

Review Added: 2024-05-11
Updated on: 2024-05-11

Quick Stats

  • 3100+
  • 410000+

Video content

  • 3100+
  • 20 Minutes
  • 4K,MP4
  • Yes

Photo content

  • 410000+
  • 125 Images
  • Yes
  • Yes


  • Yes
  • Lots
  • 1
  • Some

Overall score

  • 88%
  • 96%
  • 100%
  • 87%
  • 92%
  • 93%
  • 96%
  • Final Score: 93%
Visit Site

Site introduction

Tgirls XXX is a great site if you love TS superstars engaged in solo and hardcore action.  The site opened several years ago under the name Shemale XXX but changed the name mostly because the term shemale is considered offensive to many models.  The content and team behind the site still remain and they have been pushing out amazing content about 5 times a week resulting in over 3100 videos and 410 000 photos at the time of this review.

Tgirls XXX main focus is on the models that are more established in the industry.  The site's main models are either superstars already or what Tgirls XXX believes are superstars in the making.  The majority of the models are from the USA probably about 70% of the scenes.  The other 30% though gives you a taste of other models from other countries such as Brazil, Thailand, Canada and Europe.  The last few years all the hardcore scenes are also bareback which seems to be the norm in the industry these days.

Joining Tgirls XXX also gives you full access to a new hardcore role-play site they company is developing.  There is not a lot of videos on the bonus site at this time as it is so new, but a nice bonus that will continue to grow.

The Videos

Tgirls XXX videos are quite impressive.  The quality has improved a lot since they first opened.  All newer scenes can be downloaded directly to your computer in 4K or other versions of High Definition.  Watching the video online using the streaming player is also an option.  Solo videos are usually around the 15 minute range while the hardcore scenes are over over 30 minutes.  Solo videos are more common on the site but Tgirls XXX has increased the hardcore quite a lot over the years. Basically after a few solo scenes a hardcore scene is released.

Tgirls  XXX consists but is not limited to the following types of action:

  • Masturbation
  • Hardcore Guy Fucks Tgirl (More)
  • Hardcore Tgirl Fucks Guy (Less)
  • Bareback
  • Lesbians
  • Toys and Dildos
  • Mild Kink
  • Threesomes
  • Facials, Cumshots, Creampies
  • White, Black, Asian, Latina Tgirls
  • Blowjobs
  • Rimming
  • Cosplay, Role-play
  • Stripping
  • Big Cocks
  • Superstar Models
  • Upcoming Superstar Models
  • Interviews
  • Much More

The Photos

The photosets much like the videos have different photographers so you will surely find some styles better then others.  For the most part the images are shot well with clear shots of the model, good close ups and lots of horny action shots.  Each photoset can be downloaded to your computer via zip file or you can click on each thumbnail inside of the site.  There is also a slideshow feature to view the photos and the average number of images per set is about 100.


  • High Quality Content
  • Frequent Updatees
  • Top Superstars
  • Nice Amount Of Content
  • Bonus Hardcore Site Tgirls X


  • Contact Info Limited (Some Twitter Accounts)

Special Features

  • Bonus Hardcore Site For Free
  • Comment on Content
  • Bonus Videos From Other Grooby Sites
  • Forum
  • Store Your Favorites
  • Model Database


Tgirls XXX is a fantastic site that focuses more on superstars and also models that the company thinks has superstar potential.  Popular models can have many videos but almost all models have at least two scenes.  Tgirls XXX updates 5 times a week and already has a huge database of content.  The site majority of models are from the USA but they do have a nice selection of models from other countries.  The scenes are high quality with beautiful horny models and each year the site overall quality continues to improve.  A great place to check out for any TS fan.

Click below for the site preview


This Comment Form collects the name and content you supply and if approved is posted publicly on this site. For more information please check our Privacy Policy.
I agree